REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)

This is the official forum dedicated to the NETMugen TE Revival project... We hope you enjoy your stay... Also, don't click on the ads. Trust me. I ain't getting paid for this, and they might be fucked up. So don't. Thanks.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are reworking this site due to a new ranking system... WIP. if you need to contact me, search for my YouTube page (TheFclass97). Thank you... .

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+5
Twrmois
ScarinfacT
EaZy
NJ Paris Z
TheFclass97
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PCP : 8
Mains - : Randomselect (Kappa)

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Well.... hey cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97
NJ Paris Z
HORIZON
HORIZON
NJ Paris Z

PCP : 9215
Mains - : nigmuor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Yah missmeh bruh?  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Eh.. Hello, I guess.
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 pm

DoomGeek101 wrote:
Eh.. Hello, I guess.
Welcome DoomGeek, hope to see yah on the servers and whatnot  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 am

PRB | TheFclass97 wrote:
DoomGeek101 wrote:
Eh.. Hello, I guess.
Welcome DoomGeek, hope to see yah on the servers and whatnot   Very Happy 

Only thing I'm confused about is the Downloads. Can you just edit the main topic to where all the downloads are? That'd be helpful, thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

DoomGeek101 wrote:
PRB | TheFclass97 wrote:
DoomGeek101 wrote:
Eh.. Hello, I guess.
Welcome DoomGeek, hope to see yah on the servers and whatnot   Very Happy 

Only thing I'm confused about is the Downloads. Can you just edit the main topic to where all the downloads are? That'd be helpful, thanks again. Smile

Ofcourse man! get all of the links located in this forum: https://netmugente.forumotion.com/t2-net-mugen-te-online-download-trailer

just look around for all the links I post which contain patches, the game itself and DLC. I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope to see you in the servers Smile
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PCP : 3900

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Yo what good everyone ....i got a lot of experience in fighting games ......i have a xbox 360 and Xbone and PS Vita(anime fighters) lol....

Xbox live GT : xHMx EaZy
PSN : EaZy_SRK
Twitch Channel : lile540man
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:54 pm

xHMx EaZy wrote:
Yo what good everyone ....i got a lot of experience in fighting games ......i have a xbox 360 and Xbone and PS Vita(anime fighters) lol....

Xbox live GT : xHMx EaZy
PSN : EaZy_SRK
Twitch Channel : lile540man

Welcome to NETMugen TE ^_~
I hope you enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Hows it going everyone I just randomly found this and plan to get the word spread as much as i can about this i started an evolve group that includes this game as a part of the community. I am a fan of fighters and i liked the customization of mugen but finding this was godsent so i would like to thank TheFclass97 for making this and if i can help in its advancement i would be more than glad to help out, but to introductions my name is andy most ppl call me griff due to my username for most things on pc and my xbox live gamertag being bronzegriff09. hope to play against all of u at least once and maybe we can work together to make this small mugen turn into something big
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 am

bronzegriff09 wrote:
Hows it going everyone I just randomly found this and plan to get the word spread as much as i can about this i started an evolve group that includes this game as a part of the community. I am a fan of fighters and i liked the customization of mugen but finding this was godsent so i would like to thank TheFclass97 for making this and if i can help in its advancement i would be more than glad to help out, but to introductions my name is andy most ppl call me griff due to my username for most things on pc and my xbox live gamertag being bronzegriff09. hope to play against all of u at least once and maybe we can work together to make this small mugen turn into something big

WELCOME ABORD!
And you can help as much as you may!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ScarinfacT
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
ScarinfacT

PCP : 3500
Mains - : KFM ...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 am

HAMBURGUH
Back to top Go down
Twrmois
Part Timmer
Part Timmer
Twrmois

PCP : 1500
Mains - : Myself

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Hey i'm Twrmois, im a game developer and designer, throughout my childhood I used to really enjoy mugen, and used it and its clones alot (bijin, infinitycat, ikemen) including modifying its core content and physics etc. I came here mainly to find friendly opponents, friendly competition, and such.
Back to top Go down
http://twrware.wikia.com
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:11 am

Twrmois wrote:
Hey i'm Twrmois, im a game developer and designer, throughout my childhood I used to really enjoy mugen, and used it and its clones alot (bijin, infinitycat, ikemen) including modifying its core content and physics etc. I came here mainly to find friendly opponents, friendly competition, and such.

AWESOME! Welcome to NETMugen TE! ^_~
Back to top Go down
-TheWillToFight-
n00b
n00b
-TheWillToFight-

PCP : 110

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:33 am

Hey everyone. I welcome the idea of an online MUGEN as long as it's balanced and the net code isn't corny. Can someone give me the full fighter roster for this game?
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:34 pm

-TheWillToFight- wrote:
Hey everyone. I welcome the idea of an online MUGEN as long as it's balanced and the net code isn't corny. Can someone give me the full fighter roster for this game?

Welcome aboard WillToFight!! Hope you enjoy and yes its being balanced/ is balanced. The netcode is great, and this is the roster for now:

Chun Li
Cloud
Deadpool
psylocke
Spiderman
Goku
batman
Iori
Jin Kazama
Homer
Bluestreak
Ken
Kyo
Mai
naruto
Shaq
Peter
Aoko
Megaman Vollnutt
Ryu
Snake
Strider
Senna
Tsukiyomi
Vegeta
Ella
Sonic
Gambit
Akuma
Yun
Yang
Jill
Morrigan
Dystopia
Kung Fu Man
Leon
Thirteen
Freeza
Zero
Yoko
Haruka
Sandbag

More to come!!

Back to top Go down
-TheWillToFight-
n00b
n00b
-TheWillToFight-

PCP : 110

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Cool. The only questionable one there is Shaq, but I guess there's room for a little joke characters here and there. I'm probably gonna use the Street Fighter and Dragon Ball Z characters most!  lol! 

Well, when I learn how to play online...
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:01 pm

-TheWillToFight- wrote:
Cool. The only questionable one there is Shaq, but I guess there's room for a little joke characters here and there. I'm probably gonna use the Street Fighter and Dragon Ball Z characters most!    lol! 

Well, when I learn how to play online...

There you go
Back to top Go down
Blue_Gunner
Cool Sport
Cool Sport

PCP : 4200

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi everyone! I love Aoko!

That is all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 pm

hello everyone, i love mugen and i id like to ask something of Fclass97, he has posted a video about playing mugen online in his description he said to add his skype for skype group so i have added a couple of times but there hasnt been a reply if he could reply i would be gratefull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Hello guys i know its been quite some time but i am back and hope to play this new build with some of u soon
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:15 pm

bronzegriff09 wrote:
Hello guys i know its been quite some time but i am back and hope to play this new build with some of u soon

Good to see you again...
Back to top Go down
Isaiahmag

Isaiahmag

PCP : 0
Mains - : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Well... hi there! Very Happy

I am just a that person who plays games... that is all. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlueLagoon

DarkBlueLagoon

PCP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Fighting Waffle Copters are fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival) :: Random Square :: Archived (Posts during the "Vanilla" era)-
Jump to: