REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)

This is the official forum dedicated to the NETMugen TE Revival project... We hope you enjoy your stay... Also, don't click on the ads. Trust me. I ain't getting paid for this, and they might be fucked up. So don't. Thanks.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are reworking this site due to a new ranking system... WIP. if you need to contact me, search for my YouTube page (TheFclass97). Thank you... .

REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timmy Buffett
Part Timmer
Part Timmer
Timmy Buffett

PCP : 2300

REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS! Empty
PostSubject: REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!   REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 pm

keep in mind this is not like normal mugen, characters cannot be just thrown in the game because you like them. they have to be rebalanced to make sure they will not overpower the rest of the cast. this takes time and a lot of hardwork. so please do not be displeased or feel like you are unheard. if they see your suggestions they are either working on it, or feel like they have a legitimate reason NOT to put that character in the game.

Thanks!!!

#fclassmugenrevival
#eazygotswag
#scarisfray
#jkscarhasswag
#slayiscray

jocolor
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PCP : 3900

PostSubject: Re: REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!   REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 am

#eazyswaghasnobounds
Back to top Go down
slayraptor64
Pro
Pro
slayraptor64

PCP : 6500
Mains - : Been awhile huh?

PostSubject: Re: REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!   REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:25 pm

so Sakura is coming? o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!   REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

REGUARDING NEW CHARACTERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival) :: Random Square :: Archived (Posts during the "Vanilla" era)-
Jump to: