REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)

This is the official forum dedicated to the NETMugen TE Revival project... We hope you enjoy your stay... Also, don't click on the ads. Trust me. I ain't getting paid for this, and they might be fucked up. So don't. Thanks.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are reworking this site due to a new ranking system... WIP. if you need to contact me, search for my YouTube page (TheFclass97). Thank you... .

REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PCP : 8
Mains - : Randomselect (Kappa)

REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!! Empty
PostSubject: REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!!   REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 pm

After the semi-successful and surprisingly well done NMTE Revival, I wanted to step it up a bit. Not just for the IKEMEN engine itself, but in my ability to code/edit. So, without further a do, I present my latest project... it's been in the works for a little while...

NETMUGEN TE REVIVAL 2

Also known very quietly as Project R-E-V, this was something I felt like I "needed" to do. So here we go... this is a Pre-Alpha build. There is DEFINITELY gonna be some funky stuff (listed a few things in the read me text that you will need to know before ya download). But I hope you enjoy.

DEMONSTRATION ON NEW GAMEPLAY AND MECHANICS

REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!! E372fc6527

Side Notes:

Yes, these are edits, but with my own style/mechanics i'm starting to work on. I will, however, code my own chars in the future. I just want to improve my work on both chars and the IKEMEN engine itself (which I am sure you will be pleased with).   WAY more to come. Also, feedback is welcomed. ^_~:

Download Link (Pre-Alpha)- http://tinyurl.com/h678xb2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97

REVival 2 Pre-Alpha Release!!!
Page 1 of 1