REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)

This is the official forum dedicated to the NETMugen TE Revival project... We hope you enjoy your stay... Also, don't click on the ads. Trust me. I ain't getting paid for this, and they might be fucked up. So don't. Thanks.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are reworking this site due to a new ranking system... WIP. if you need to contact me, search for my YouTube page (TheFclass97). Thank you... .

Character suggestions

Go down 
+4
ScarinfacT
TheFclass97
Xaraine
NJ Paris Z
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NJ Paris Z
HORIZON
HORIZON
NJ Paris Z

PCP : 9215
Mains - : nigmuor

Character suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Well since Fclass's lazy ass won't do it, guess I will...
For anyone who has a character they might want to be in the game, let us know here!!  king 
Also, provide us the name, a link and some video/photos so we can test them before actually putting them in the game.

NOTE: We are trying to make a nice, competitive and fun game here... don't go suggesting stupid characters like Chuck Norris or Rare Akuma  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Xaraine
Trainer
Trainer

PCP : 310

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Broli(balanced of course) and Yang from sf3 would be nice cheers 
Back to top Go down
NJ Paris Z
HORIZON
HORIZON
NJ Paris Z

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Xaraine wrote:
Broli(balanced of course) and Yang from sf3 would be nice cheers 

You know your fighters some what. I personally like Yang myself... I'll tell that to the chief Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Steven Universe
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PCP : 8
Mains - : Randomselect (Kappa)

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

YakkoPinky! wrote:
Steven Universe

Sounds interesting  Cool 
But lets see if there are any good characters based on it... scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97
NJ Paris Z
HORIZON
HORIZON
NJ Paris Z

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:19 pm

YakkoPinky! wrote:
Steven Universe
Wut the fuq?
Back to top Go down
ScarinfacT
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
ScarinfacT

PCP : 3500
Mains - : KFM ...

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm

dante and virgel ^^
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm

ScarinfacT wrote:
dante and virgel ^^
mmm.. could be doable with a demon pack...  Surprised 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 pm

im going to recommend alot of characters at once:
Link, Jotaro Hol horse and polnareff (jojos bizarre adventure), Kazuya Mishima, Batsu from rival schools, Ivy and astaroth from soulcalibur, Haggar and Cody from final fight, cammy, Bloodrayne, sol badguy, ky, dan from street fighter, taokaka and ragna from blazblue, yoshimitsu, and a ninja character like ibuki. i didnt choose these out of personal preference but a varied way to expand the roster with unique characters.
Back to top Go down
ScarinfacT
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
ScarinfacT

PCP : 3500
Mains - : KFM ...

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 am

Its not that easy dude we have to check them first if they broken or if there do to much dmg or some move to change and we cant put everyone in
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:12 am

bronzegriff09 wrote:
im going to recommend alot of characters at once:
Link, Jotaro Hol horse and polnareff (jojos bizarre adventure), Kazuya Mishima, Batsu from rival schools, Ivy and astaroth from soulcalibur, Haggar and Cody from final fight, cammy, Bloodrayne, sol badguy, ky, dan from street fighter, taokaka and ragna from blazblue, yoshimitsu, and a ninja character like ibuki. i didnt choose these out of personal preference but a varied way to expand the roster with unique characters.

You certainly got a list there Shocked ... lol jk  Very Happy 
Ok, soa s far as kazuya, he is already being changed a little for the release, Link is obviuosly getting a shot at it (but the version of them is being debated), soulcaliburs chars might be a bit difficult due to (in my opinion) the charatcers are a bit meh, Haggar and cody seem alright I suppose, any JJBA chars will be inspected alot, BB chars ar needing of really good nerfs if they make it, yoshimitsu.... a good version doesnt exist (yet), I like the batsu idea, some of the sf chars are fine (but I dont want to oversaturate the game with capcom chars... wait that sounds dumb nvm), and the GG chars I want tyo add in (but nerfs might be needed). I appreciate and kinda like your list, but as ScarinfacT stated, it will be kinda difficult, but Ill do the best I can and to be fair... atleast your list is nice and somewhat balanced.

I like your taste in fighters!  sunny 
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PCP : 3900

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:31 am

Can we get a good version of Zero from Megaman X ... I notice there no grappling characters like Zangeif ..... Can We get a Infinite version of Zangeif(that the best one I know of) cause of the air dash..... no hate cause I love a rush down base fighters that why I play strider in UMvC 3 also this mugen game I'm enjoy playing so far
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 am

xHMx EaZy wrote:
Can we get a good version of Zero from Megaman X ... I notice there no grappling characters like Zangeif ..... Can We get a Infinite version of Zangeif(that the best one I know of) cause of the air dash.....  no hate cause I love a rush down base fighters that why I play strider in UMvC 3 also this mugen game I'm enjoy playing so far

I see what you mean. What's funny is that many people play this game so rushdown style, the roster itself is almost full rushdown. It's funny because it was an accident but yeah, Zero sounds fine and as for Zangief, maybe. It could be hard to play him, but I don't see issues with that.
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:23 pm

That megaman voltnut is both keep away and rush down style are both strong and that relaunch combo is godlike ..... What the difference when he lvl up is he just stronger
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 pm

xHMx EaZy wrote:
That megaman voltnut is both keep away and rush down style are both strong and that relaunch combo is godlike ..... What the difference when he lvl up is he just stronger

Thats true. megaman's lvl up difference is all of his projectiles become more coverage and better and yes, he strength involving his hypers are stronger. btw, you got a skype?
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 pm

I got the app I just never use it on my phone or PC yet ... I know me and brozegriff09 where chatting threw envole last night while playing matches/attempting to play matches lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 pm

I can understand why some of the chars i said could be kind of game breaking like the sc chars but ivy isnt that bad well the one i used anyways lol and i used haggar as a recommendation bcuz hes a pretty big grapple char and if u put zangeif in he would be a great char to complement him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 pm

and if i can help out in any way with balancing chars and stuff let me know granted idk how to but if i learned it would help the games progress speed up a little
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:26 pm

bronzegriff09 wrote:
and if i can help out in any way with balancing chars and stuff let me know granted idk how to but if i learned it would help the games progress speed up a little

Why thanks for your help and reuests! I dont got any problem with it. We should try out some matches or something :3
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:26 pm

xHMx EaZy wrote:
I got the app I just never use it on my phone or PC yet ... I know me and brozegriff09 where chatting threw envole last night while playing matches/attempting to play matches lol

hmm ok
Back to top Go down
EaZy
Full Timmer
Full Timmer
EaZy

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 pm

i have it but i never even use it lol.......
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:19 pm

xHMx EaZy wrote:
i have it but i never even use it lol.......

Thats fine... I was just asking
Back to top Go down
Timmy Buffett
Part Timmer
Part Timmer
Timmy Buffett

PCP : 2300

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

STORM!!!!
Back to top Go down
-TheWillToFight-
n00b
n00b
-TheWillToFight-

PCP : 110

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 am

A guy named Balthazar just came out with a REALLY well-made Gohan. You already have his Goku and Vegeta so it begs the question of 'why not'?
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 pm

-TheWillToFight- wrote:
A guy named Balthazar just came out with a REALLY well-made Gohan. You already have his Goku and Vegeta so it begs the question of 'why not'?

he's already being tested Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Character suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival) :: Random Square :: Archived (Posts during the "Vanilla" era)-
Jump to: