REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival)

This is the official forum dedicated to the NETMugen TE Revival project... We hope you enjoy your stay... Also, don't click on the ads. Trust me. I ain't getting paid for this, and they might be fucked up. So don't. Thanks.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are reworking this site due to a new ranking system... WIP. if you need to contact me, search for my YouTube page (TheFclass97). Thank you... .

Character suggestions

Go down 
+4
ScarinfacT
TheFclass97
Xaraine
NJ Paris Z
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NJ Paris Z
HORIZON
HORIZON
NJ Paris Z

PCP : 9215
Mains - : nigmuor

Character suggestions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well since Fclass's lazy ass won't do it, guess I will...
For anyone who has a character they might want to be in the game, let us know here!!  king 
Also, provide us the name, a link and some video/photos so we can test them before actually putting them in the game.

NOTE: We are trying to make a nice, competitive and fun game here... don't go suggesting stupid characters like Chuck Norris or Rare Akuma  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:28 pm

ok then, here are some characters i'd like to request:

Both from Oni miko: God_Adel & God_Wind

they're both hard and awesome to play. For Adel he's the fast close combat type, while Wind is more like a wizard with REALY many move's and mostly with a high range.

From Bleach: Ichigo Vizard & Toushiro

Ichigo Vizard is quite fast, got some long range moves and unlike most over ichigos (with mask) he gets stunned if he gets hit by an attack. And for Toushiro... he's just fun to play Wink
Back to top Go down
Timmy Buffett
Part Timmer
Part Timmer
Timmy Buffett

PCP : 2300

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 pm

God characters = no. period.

If we can find a good ichigo or toushiro that ISNT broken we will check them out.

as always we cannot promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Timmy Buffett
Part Timmer
Part Timmer
Timmy Buffett

PCP : 2300

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 pm

not saying however that normal adel wouldn't be considered of course.
Back to top Go down
shanzenos
n00b
n00b
shanzenos

PCP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 am

Characters to suggest...

*Bugya's Dante and vergil

*Robo-ky

*Ky kiske

*Sol badguy

*Morrigan Aensland

*Sephiroth by akira

*Doctor Doom

*Slayer

*Order sol

*Eddie/zato-1

*Faust

*Metal sonic

*Taskmaster

*Ruby heart

Also, if all you guys are doing to balance characters is editing their stats I could help balance these.

*************NOTE: I have the links to every single one of these and all the files, just the site won't allow me to post the links for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PCP : 8
Mains - : Randomselect (Kappa)

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:48 am

shanzenos wrote:
Characters to suggest...

*Bugya's Dante and vergil

*Robo-ky

*Ky kiske

*Sol badguy

*Morrigan Aensland

*Sephiroth by akira

*Doctor Doom

*Slayer

*Order sol

*Eddie/zato-1

*Faust

*Metal sonic

*Taskmaster

*Ruby heart

Also, if all you guys are doing to balance characters is editing their stats I could help balance these.

*************NOTE: I have the links to every single one of these and all the files, just the site won't allow me to post the links for 7 days.

yeah, just hang around and if they are links to the chars, private message them please.

1) Morrigan is already in
2) The DMC chars were gonna go in, but they had to be pushed to a future date due to brokenness
3) that's quite a list you have there... it isn't THAT easy to just put a char in since we need to check them and balance them out if needed, but I DO like your list alot for the GG chars, so will look into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97
shanzenos
n00b
n00b
shanzenos

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:03 am

Well like I also said, I do know how to do stat edits to character's files, and even edit their other features in fighter factory. So what would be needed to balance them? Or is it more than that? Also I would've just added the whole GG cast minus justice and kliff for obvious reasons. It's been 4-5 years since I last even looked at mugen though, so it might be a little while before I remember all the characters I had that were usable in a legitimately balanced fighter. Also, I'll PM you the post with the links.
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:06 pm

shanzenos wrote:
Well like I also said, I do know how to do stat edits to character's files, and even edit their other features in fighter factory. So what would be needed to balance them? Or is it more than that? Also I would've just added the whole GG cast minus justice and kliff for obvious reasons. It's been 4-5 years since I last even looked at mugen though, so it might be a little while before I remember all the characters I had that were usable in a legitimately balanced fighter. Also, I'll PM you the post with the links.

Alrighty. I was just saying because usually alot of people just ask for a Christmas list of characters (although I expected that anyways lel), and having poeple request characters that don't even play the project. Also, glad to know another person who knows his edits Smile.
Back to top Go down
shanzenos
n00b
n00b
shanzenos

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Well, what exactly would you need done? Just the stats or actually editing the files? The stats are easy enough, and I can re-learn editing the files. Hell, if you want I can copy your char directory and run them in my currently empty mugen and just balance all the characters I listed for you if you tell me exactly what you want balanced.
Back to top Go down
TheFclass97
Admin
Admin
TheFclass97

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm

shanzenos wrote:
Well, what exactly would you need done? Just the stats or actually editing the files? The stats are easy enough, and I can re-learn editing the files. Hell, if you want I can copy your char directory and run them in my currently empty mugen and just balance all the characters I listed for you if you tell me exactly what you want balanced.

I didn't say about any of the listed chars that needed balancing. besides, the testers and I need to look at them first anyways. Do you have a skype?
Back to top Go down
shanzenos
n00b
n00b
shanzenos

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeah, Shanzenos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestions    Character suggestions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVIVAL FORUM (NETMugen TE Revival) :: Random Square :: Archived (Posts during the "Vanilla" era)-
Jump to: